Monday, March 14, 2016

New Puppies!!

We have a new litter of fur balls at our house.  On March 8, Tanner and Stella had a litter of six white puppies.  We have three males and three females, all white!! I really was hoping for a white puppy out of this litter, but never guessed we'd get all white ones.  They are doing really good and are growing like weeds.  I'm finding white puppies to be almost impossible to tell apart though.  I have yet to take individual pictures of them, but am planning on doing so in the next couple of days.  So for now, here's some of the group.  The boys are Spud, Snowie and Salty and the girls are Sugar Cube, Taffy and Lolli Pop.  My kids have fun with names if you can't tell. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about these guys and girls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment