Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where they are Now...Oliver

I thought it would be fun to do an update on Bailey's first litter now that they are almost 2 years old...
Oliver's story is kind of different.  He was our first puppy sold and he went to live with a cute lady not too far from here.  Unfortunately her circumstances changed and she was no longer able to keep Oliver and was desperately trying to find her beloved pet a new "forever" home.  I was browsing the Miniature Schnauzer ads on KSL, one of my favorite hobbies, and came across Oliver's ad. My mom and dad had recently lost their pet Miniature Schnauzer and were without a dog.  I contacted Oliver's owner the next day and was able to get him back from her and he now has his new "forever" home with my parents and I get to see him all the time.

He is laid back and mellow and loves to follow my mom around the house and go for long walks at the nearby park or for rides in the car.  I'm so glad that Oliver's story turned out with a happy ending.  One of my biggest fears is that somebody will not be able to take care of one of our puppies and I hope that if this ever happens to anyone else in the future that they will feel like they can contact me and ask for help.  I want all of them to end up in the best place possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment